The TITAN Cementarnica USJE and ALBA MBA Scholarship Program
ALBA offers a variety of scholarships for international students for all MBA or MSc programs.
At ALBA Graduate Business School we aim to attract the best international applicants, regardless of their ability to finance their education. For this reason, every year we offer a number of scholarships to applicants who have demonstrated a strong academic performance and/or an excellent professional track record from all over the world. Some of them, run with collaboration with distinguished organizations and are addressed to candidates from specific geographical regions. These are:
- The A.G. Leventis Foundation MBA Scholarship Program for Nigerian citizens
- The TITAN Cementarnica USJE MBA Scholarship Program for F.Y.R.O.M. citizens
- The EUROBANK Scholarship Program for Romanian, Bulgarian, Serbian, and Ukraine bank employees.
- FYROM Citizenship
- 1st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed
- Excellent command of English language, IELTS (min.7) or TOEFL (min 100)
- At least three years of work experience for MBA program
- Ambitious individual.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Grants cover full tuition fees and accommodation expenses (rent, bill).
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.