The Semiconductor Scholarship is available to Czech, Slovakian and Polish students, enrolling in a Master's or PhD programme.
The Semiconductor Scholarship (for Czech, Slovakian and Polish students)
- PHD, Master
- Tuition fees and monthly stipend of EUR 790
National Sun Yat Sen University
National Sun Yat-sen University (NSYSU) was founded in 1980 in Kaohsiung and became one of the fastest growing universities in Taiwan and in Asia.All Scholarships from National Sun Yat Sen University
- Students of Lithuania, the Czech Republic, Poland, or Slovakia origin admitted to selected semiconductor research programs from 5 universities (NTU, NCKU, NTHU, NYCU, NSYSU).
- Available courses:
- Electrical engineering
- Communications engineering
- Mechanical and electro-mechanical engineering
- Materials and optoelectronic science
- Computer science and engineering
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
- One round-trip flight ticket
- Tuition fees (NTD80,000 from MOFA and supplementary scholarship from NSYSU to fully cover tuition)
- Monthly stipend of NTD25,000 (≒€790) for master’s students and NTD40,000 (≒€1,270) for doctoral students
- Additional stipend from advisor's research projects or industrial sponsorships
For inquiries, please contact email@example.com