The RMV Lawyer Driving Safety funding for International Students
- Bachelor, Master
- 1 January 2021
At our law firm, we see first hand the devastating effects of driving accidents, many of which result in the imposition of indefinite immediate threat license suspensions.
A study provided by the AAA Foundation states that: “Drivers ages 16-17 continue to have the highest rates of crash involvement, injuries to themselves and others and deaths of others in crashes in which they are involved.”
The study also highlights that although crash involvement improves for ages 18-24; the fatality rate of the crashes is still much higher than the safest drivers, which are between the ages of 60-69.
Why are young people so adversely affected? Despite the efforts in raising awareness among young people on driving safety, what are the reasons that driving accidents remain so high within this demographic? How can those educating young people on driving safety better connect with their audience?
Answering the above questions in a well-considered and researched written piece may award you with a scholarship.
Mass. RMV Lawyer
- All applicants must be between the ages of 16 and 24.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
Considering the statistics covering young driver car accidents, craft a 500-1,000-word essay answering the following questions:
- Why are young people so adversely affected?
- Despite the efforts in raising awareness among young people on driving safety, what are the reasons that driving accidents remain so high within this demographic?
- How can those educating young people on driving safety better connect with their audience?
Submit proof of enrolment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note: if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrolment for your college or university at that time.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.