Our students are at the heart of what we do. Hear from our current students and alumni that have gone on to achieve world-class engineering, technologist, or technician roles.
The Richard E. Morley Industrial Automation Scholarship July
- Master, Bachelor
- 20% reduction on overall course tuition fees
- 1 June 2021
Study a range of engineering courses at EIT. Get qualified with an Australian accredited course, or upskill with a professional certificate. Our courses are delivered by engineering experts and can be completed via our unique, live online methodology o...All Scholarships from EIT
- Must be a commencing student studying the Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering) or Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation) course with EIT online or on-campus.
- Must meet or exceed the English Language Proficiency requirement for the specific course of study.
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course + at least a minimum result of 70% in all Mathematics units achieved in the highest level of education completed.
- Must be a full fee-paying student, without existing scholarships. Students can apply for multiple scholarships, but will only be awarded one scholarship.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
- The scholarship value is equal to a 20% reduction on the total course tuition.
- Please complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form along with your course application
- If you have already submitted your course application, you can still send in your Scholarship Application to: email@example.com