The Richard E. Morley Industrial Automation Scholarship Feb
- Master, Bachelor
- 20% reduction on overall course tuition fees
- 15 January 2021
Our students are at the heart of what we do. Hear from our current students and alumni that have gone on to achieve world-class engineering, technologist, or technician roles.
- Must be a commencing student studying the Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering) or Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation) course with EIT online or on-campus.
- Must meet or exceed the English Language Proficiency requirement for the specific course of study.
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course + at least a minimum result of 70% in all Mathematics units achieved in the highest level of education completed.
- Must be a full fee-paying student, without existing scholarships. Students can apply for multiple scholarships, but will only be awarded one scholarship.
- The scholarship value is equal to a 20% reduction on the total course tuition.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.