The Richard E. Morley Industrial Automation Scholarship Feb
- Master, Bachelor
- 20% reduction on overall course tuition fees
- 15 January 2021
Our students are at the heart of what we do. Hear from our current students and alumni that have gone on to achieve world-class engineering, technologist, or technician roles.
- Must be a commencing student studying the Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering) or Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation) course with EIT online or on-campus.
- Must meet or exceed the English Language Proficiency requirement for the specific course of study.
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course + at least a minimum result of 70% in all Mathematics units achieved in the highest level of education completed.
- Must be a full fee-paying student, without existing scholarships. Students can apply for multiple scholarships, but will only be awarded one scholarship.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- The scholarship value is equal to a 20% reduction on the total course tuition.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.