- 31 May 2020
The Parking Spot is awarding a $1,000 scholarship to a prospective college student that submits a winning essay on the topic:
“If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?”
The Parking Spot
- You must be a legal U.S. resident.
- You must be a current high school student with a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent.
- You must plan to enroll in an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school in the United States in 2020.
- You must not be a current The Parking Spot employee or directly related to an employee.
- Your Entry must be received by May 31, 2020. Entries received after the deadline will not be considered.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Essay submissions must be 500 words or less. All entries must be electronically sent to us, please visit the website for our contact details.
In the email, please also include:
• Full name
• Phone number
• Proof of high school GPA. A current, complete high school transcript of grades must be included. Unofficial transcripts must include the student’s name, school name, grades and all credit hours for each course.
• Proof of college acceptance including a letter from admissions or acceptance letter on a school letterhead
Printed copies of the essay submission (“Entry”) should not be sent to The Parking Spot. Limit one entry per person.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.