The Norwegian-Chinese Government Scholarship shall contribute to establishing and extending the academic and cultural contact between Norwegian and Chinese individuals, and between research and educational institutions.
The Norwegian-Chinese Government Scholarship
- NOK 21600
Norwegian Government & Chinese GovernmentAll Scholarships from Norwegian Government & Chinese Government
- You must be a Chinese Citizen
- You must be a PhD-student or academic staff at a Chinese higher education institution
- You must fulfill the announced language and educational requirements from your target Norwegian host institution.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
- You will receive a grant of approximately 21 600 NOK per month from your host institution. Please be aware that tax may reduce the amount.
- CSC will provide an additional monthly grant of 1000 NOK in addition.
- Accommodation must normally be paid out of the monthly grant.
- You will not pay tuition fees, except a fee of approximately 600 NOK per semester.
- CSC covers one round trip airfare ticket in addition to the scholarship.
- Visa costs are not covered by the scholarship.
- It is not possible to extend the duration of the grant once the grant has been awarded.