The Maptive $2,500 Creative Minds Scholarship
- Deadline: January 5, 2020
The next creative minds emerging into design, data, and business will be using the latest data analyzing technology and will be at the forefront of advancing the creative conceptualizations of information. We want to engage with budding creatives and see what they can present to us. We are offering a scholarship to an undergraduate student who can elaborately take on data presentation in a well-constructed essay and represent their ideas in an info graphic.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time undergraduate student at an accredited US college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Interest in creative industries, technology or business preferred but not required.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
The scholarship is to be applied towards educational expenses
To apply please upload enrollment, essay and graphic via the website.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.