The Kelley-Manchester Global MBA Scholarships
- $5,000 - $15,000
- 1 July 2020
The Kelley-Manchester Global MBA is delivered jointly by Alliance Manchester Business School and the Kelley School of Business. It is a great opportunity to experience American and British MBA teaching, giving you new perspectives that will boost your CV in the highly-competitive international job market.
- Minimum of three years’ post-graduation work experience with strong, consistent career progression and achievement
- Good undergraduate degree or international equivalent
- Satisfactory GMAT® and GRE® or Manchester Admissions Test score
- Professional accountancy qualification (Finance Accelerated pathway only)
- Professional skills and competencies
- International exposure (valued)
- Entrepreneurial experience (valued)
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Emotional intelligence and personal qualities
- Proof of English competency (assessed throughout the admissions process)
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Up to $15,000 discount on fees.
All applicants will automatically be considered for scholarships when they apply.Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.