The Kelley-Manchester Global MBA is delivered jointly by Alliance Manchester Business School and the Kelley School of Business. It is a great opportunity to experience American and British MBA teaching, giving you new perspectives that will boost your CV in the highly-competitive international job market.
The Kelley-Manchester Global MBA Scholarships
- $5,000 - $15,000
- 1 July 2020
- Minimum of three years’ post-graduation work experience with strong, consistent career progression and achievement
- Good undergraduate degree or international equivalent
- Satisfactory GMAT® and GRE® or Manchester Admissions Test score
- Professional accountancy qualification (Finance Accelerated pathway only)
- Professional skills and competencies
- International exposure (valued)
- Entrepreneurial experience (valued)
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Emotional intelligence and personal qualities
- Proof of English competency (assessed throughout the admissions process)
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Up to $15,000 discount on fees.
All applicants will automatically be considered for scholarships when they apply.