The Keith M. Fletcher Excellence in Ethics Scholarship
- $1000 and $500
- 1 July 2021
All applicants must submit a 1,000 word or more essay. The Texas State Bar for attorneys (as well as other state bar organizations) highly encourages attorneys to perform pro-bono work. The essay should focus on the importance of providing free legal services to those who cannot afford it, and why this is beneficial to the community at large and to the legal system as a whole.
• Be a lawful U.S. permanent resident or citizen
• Be currently enrolled in or accepted to a US law school
• Submit a completed essay discussing the important of pro-bono legal work
• Submit a completed application
• Applicants must not have received the same scholarship in a previous year
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
For law students and prospective law students, Simmons and Fletcher, P.C. is excited to offer our annual Excellence in Ethics Scholarship. The first-place scholarship will be awarded to one recipient in the amount of $1,000.00. The second-place winner will be awarded a $500.00 scholarship as well.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.