The Joseph and Andrea Cunningham Scholarship is offered to graduate students.
The Joseph and Andrea Cunningham Scholarship
- Tuition fees waiver
- 26 April 2024
London School of Economics and Political Science
The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is a world class centre for its concentration of teaching and research across the full range of the social, political and economic sciences. Founded in 1895 by Beatrice and Sidney Webb, LSE has an outstanding reputation for academic excellence.All Scholarships from London School of Economics and Political Science
- This scholarship is available to support an applicant who is a national of and currently domiciled in the United States, and has secured an offer of admission on an MSc programme (full time) in the Department of International Relations.
- The award is based on financial need and academic merit.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
The funds are currently with LSE and when the income will provide an award that will be a contribution towards the tuition fees and living costs during the programme. The specific amount to be confirmed.
To apply for LSE funding for programmes beginning in September, you must:
- Submit your application for the programme (See how to apply for graduate study at LSE)
- Submit your Graduate Financial Support Application Form via the Graduate application tracker
- Receive an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional)