The International Society of Women Airline Pilots (ISA+21) offers scholarships to promote the advancement of women in airline flight decks worldwide. ISA+21 will award one type ratings (B737 or A320) valued at $10,000. The successful candidate will train for eight days with Flight Training International in Miami, FL or Denver, CO.
The ISA+21 Airline Type Rating Scholarships
- PHD, Master, Bachelor
- 1 November 2022
International Society of Women Airline Pilots
Founded in 1978 by 21 female airline pilots. Our mission is to INSPIRE, SUPPORT and ADVOCATE current and future female airline pilots. (501c3)All Scholarships from International Society of Women Airline Pilots
Applicants must satisfy all of the following requirements:
- An ATP (or ICAO equivalent) license
- A minimum of 2500 hours total flight time
- A minimum of 500 multi-engine turbine flight time included in the total time, and
- A current first class medical certificate
- In pursuit of a career as an airline pilot
- Only one Type Rating Scholarship is allowed in a lifetime
- Applicants may apply as many times as they wish
- Winner has 18 months to complete training
- Funds will be paid directly to the approved flight school
- The winner is responsible for travel, housing, and personal expenses during training
- Open to female applicants, as indicated on their pilot certificate.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
The scholarship is worth $10000.
Funds will be paid directly to FTI and training must be completed within 18 months. The recipients of the airline type rating scholarship are responsible for all travel, housing, and personal expenses during training. Hotel reservation assistance is available.
Submit required documents by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be assessed by the Scholarship Committee for eligibility
Scholarship entries due by November 1st of each year
Applicants who reach the finalist stage will be invited for an interview at the Women in Aviation Conference
Winners are announced after the WAI Conference.