The International Baccalaureate (IB) has joined UoPeople to establish scholarships for dedicated students who wish to pursue a Master’s Degree in education.
The International Baccalaureate (IB), M.Ed. Scholarship
- Tuition free
- 9 September 2022
This is a scholarship by
University of the People
The University of the People is a non-profit private, distance education university.All Scholarships from University of the People
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree and be fluent in English.
- Applicants cannot already hold a master’s degree in any subject area.
- All application materials must be in English, including resumes and professional letters of recommendation.
- Submissions without all application materials by the application deadline will not be considered. This includes video interviews and letters of recommendation.
- Applicants must have some teaching experience, demonstrate a commitment to education, the IB pedagogy and their local community.
- Prospective students must provide proof of admission within 60 days of being awarded the scholarship. Enrolled students must be in good academic and financial standing with University of the People.
- International Baccalaureate and University of the People employees and their immediate families including spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, are not eligible to apply.
- By submitting a scholarship application, you consent to be contacted by the IB about the scholarship application.
- Applicants must agree to all award terms and conditions prior to receiving any funding from the IB.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!
Recognizing that there is a pressing need for high-quality teachers, this scholarship is aimed to sustain the quality of teaching and learning demanded by International Baccalaureate Programs
- Account on Submittable with your name and email address
- Your updated resume
- A 3-min video recording.
- Professional letter of recommendation