The Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Excellence Scholarships - University of Queensland
- Partially Funded
- 23 January 2017
The purpose of the scholarships is to encourage and assist first year students to study information and communications technology.
The scholarship is awarded to the applicant showing the greatest merit based on –
academic achievement in secondary school studies; and an interest in studying ICT, as evidenced by a cover letter, short personal statement and a resume; and personal qualities, including leadership skills and extra-curricular activities; and any other matter that the selection committee considers to be relevant to the applicant’s future success in the ICT profession.
The scholarship is open to current Year 12 and gap year students who:
- are a domestic student, or
- are international students who have completed years 11-12 in Australia; and
- do not hold another similar scholarship; and
- intend to enrol in one of the following programs in the year of the award:
- Bachelor of Information Technology; or
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours); or
- a dual program which includes any of the above programs.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Award value: $3,000 The Head will determine the number of scholarships to be awarded in a year.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.