The High Rise Financial Scholarship Essay Contest
- 30 April 2019
High Rise Financial is proud to announce its first Scholarship Essay Contest in the amount of $750 to one full-time student who is currently attending a college or university within the United States in 2019. Whether you have a chosen a major or are still undecided, you can apply as long as you meet the requirements found below.
Applicant must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for our Scholarship Essay Contest:
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited college or university in the United States for the 2018/2019 school year.
- Minimum GPA of 3.50 or higher.
- Citizen or permanent legal resident of U.S.A.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Be in good academic standing with your education institution.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Winner of scholarship essay contest wins $750.
Applicant must submit the following by April 30, 2019 (deadline) via email to email@example.com (with subject = “High Rise Financial - Scholarship Essay Contest”):
- Cover page including your full name, address and mailing address (if different), phone number (preferably your mobile number), area of study, anticipated date of graduation and the name of the college/university you’re currently attending.
- Unofficial transcripts.
- A 600 to 1,200 word essay addressing what influence you believe the legal funding industry has on personal injury plaintiffs and defendants (including all parties involved) and what you think the legal funding industry will be like in the next 10 years.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.