The Gateway Scholarship at Bucks New University in UK
- Bachelor, Master
- 8 January 2020
The Gateway Scholarship is offered to support with living expenses when a student first comes to university. This scholarship is only available for September 2019 and February 2020 entries onto undergraduate, undergraduate with foundation year, or postgraduate courses, taught full time on the High Wycombe, Uxbridge or Aylesbury campuses
All UK participants are eligible to apply. Available for undergraduate, undergraduate with a foundation year, or postgraduate course in any subjects offered by the university.
You must see the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a full-time applicant.
- Have a passport domiciled to the country in question and hold a conditional or unconditional offer to study in September 2019.
- Have applied to live in Brook Street Halls of Residence via the Buckinghamshire New University Accommodation Office.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The award is offered to support living expenses when a student first comes to university.
Meet the following phases to know about the application and further process-
- Candidates should enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program on the High Wycombe, Uxbridge or Aylesbury campuses of the university.
- Once your application will be confirmed by the university, you can complete the award application form and send it through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hold a high school degree for an undergraduate degree program and a bachelor’s degree for a postgraduate degree course.
- Satisfy the general English language requirements for study your chosen program at the university.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.