The Foundation for College Christian Leaders Scholarship
- Deadline: May 20, 2017
The Foundation for College Christian leaders is offering the scholarship to Christian students to pursue the undergraduate degree.
The purpose of the Foundation is to assist Christian individuals with identified leadership history, high academic achievement and financial need with academic, vocational and ministry training to further the Kingdom of Jesus Christ.
The Foundation for College Christian Leaders, formerly known as the Eckmann foundation. The purpose of the Foundation is to assist Christian individuals with identified leadership history, high academic achievement and financial need with academic, vocational and ministry training to further the Kingdom of Jesus Christ.
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Christian testimony and verifiable Christian leadership.
- Entering undergraduate studies, or currently attempting to attain a degree. (Occasionally we assist graduate level students who meet all other criteria).
- 0 G.P.A. or better.
- Financial need. The combined income of parents and student is below $75,000. Foundation students natural and step parent’s incomes are included in that income ceiling.
- Primary residence or attending college must be in California, Oregon, or Washington.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test. Schedule an IELTS test >
Applicants can apply by online processor.
- Application Cover Sheet (to assist you in making certain you have provided the requested information)
- The Application itself
- Leadership Assessment form; and Ministry Reference form
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.