The EIT Dean’s Scholarship
- 10% reduction on your overall course tuition fees
- 1 June 2021
This scholarship is applicable to all courses for all future students. There will be five per intake in campus and online.
This is a scholarship by
- Must be a commencing student studying one of EIT’s higher education courses online or on-campus.
- Must meet or exceed the English Language Proficiency requirement for the specific course of study.
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course, plus at least an overall average of 65% (or equivalent result) in a congruent Bachelor Degree [for entry to EIT Master Degrees].
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course, plus at least an overall average of 65% in grade 12 (or highest level award in equivalent pathway), +plus 65% result in all Maths units [for entry to EIT Bachelor Degrees].
- No more than 5 backlogs.
- Must be full fee-paying, without existing scholarships. Students can apply for multiple scholarships, but will only be awarded one scholarship.
- The scholarship value is equal to a 10% reduction on the total course tuition.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.