The EIT Dean’s Scholarship
- 10% reduction on your overall course tuition fees
- 1 June 2021
This scholarship is applicable to all courses for all future students. There will be five per intake in campus and online.
- Must be a commencing student studying one of EIT’s higher education courses online or on-campus.
- Must meet or exceed the English Language Proficiency requirement for the specific course of study.
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course, plus at least an overall average of 65% (or equivalent result) in a congruent Bachelor Degree [for entry to EIT Master Degrees].
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course, plus at least an overall average of 65% in grade 12 (or highest level award in equivalent pathway), +plus 65% result in all Maths units [for entry to EIT Bachelor Degrees].
- No more than 5 backlogs.
- Must be full fee-paying, without existing scholarships. Students can apply for multiple scholarships, but will only be awarded one scholarship.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- The scholarship value is equal to a 10% reduction on the total course tuition.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.