The Cyrus Artisan Rugs Scholarship Grant
- February 8, 2020
Since we are committed to championing the finest creative minds, Cyrus Artisan Rugs is offering a scholarship program that will benefit future interior designers. We want to support incoming and current interior design students so that they can pursue their passion for beautifying the spaces people live and work in.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently enrolled, or about to enroll, in an interior design or similar course OR must be a high school graduate planning to study interior design or a related course in a college or university during the Spring of 2019.
- Must be in good academic standing with his/her current educational institution.
- Applicants under 18 must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The winner of the Cyrus Artisan Rugs Scholarship will receive a check that shall be written to the recipients’ school of choice. This grant shall exclusively cover the winner's current studies, including tuition and books. However, winner will not be eligible to join the succeeding scholarship offer immediately after he or she has won the present grant.
Applicants must submit the following via email:
- An original essay (minimum of 500 words, ideally in PDF format). The topic should be related to the rug industry. Alternatively, the applicant could discuss why they should receive the Cyrus Artisan Rugs Scholarship grant. This essay must NOT be previously published.
- Name, contact details, and address.
- Name and address of institution currently enrolled in or plan to attend.
- School I.D. and a government issued I.D. (i.e. driver’s license)
- Curriculum vitae
Applicants must send their essays to Allison Rupp at Allison@cyrusrugs.com. Deadline of submissions will be February 8, 2020.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.