The Chalmers Mastercard funding for International Students in Sweden
- 280 000 SEK reduction of the tuition fees
- 15 January 2021
The Chalmers MasterCard Scholarship is awarded biennially to a Master's programme applicant from Central or South America (including Mexico).
Chalmers University of Technology
- 1st year Master's programme applicants
- Citizens of a Central or South American country who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
The selection is based on the applicants' relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university's stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master's programmes.
- 280 000 SEK reduction of the tuition fees during the Master's programme (4 semesters/2 years).
- Engineering Master's programmes at Chalmers cost SEK 70 000/semester (SEK 280 000 total programme fee for 4 semesters). Therefore we recommend that prospective Engineering Master's applicants who are citizens of one of the above countries apply for this scholarship.
- Architecture Master's programmes at Chalmers cost SEK 95 000/semester (SEK 380 000 total programme fee for 4 semesters). Therefore we recommend that prospective Architecture Master's applicants who are citizens of one of the above countries apply for Avancez or IPOET instead, as they are financially more beneficial.
You will not be able to apply for (select) this scholarship in the scholarship portal. Meanwhile, all eligible applicants who submit an application via the portal will be considered.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.