Many students are learning from home, which means parents/guardians are having to serve as teachers. How is your parent/guardian helping you navigate this new world of online learning to make sure your education doesn’t skip a beat? Has your parent/guardian put in extra hours helping you figure out homework questions? What steps are your parents/guardians taking to ensure they can put in a full day’s work while you put in a full day of learning? How has your parent/guardian gone the extra mile to make your home-learning experience a success? We’re looking for a 300-400 word essay.
THE BRAINLY POWER OF PARENTS SCHOLARSHIP
- 30 April 2020
Brainly is a peer-to-peer learning community and educational technology company based in New York City, New York, United States and Krakow, Poland.All Scholarships from Brainly
- High School Student (Age 14-21)
- Home Learning Experience
- Reside in the US
- U.S. Citizenship Required
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- Register for a free Brainly account if you don’t have one
- Draft a 300-400 word essay based on the application prompt
- Please visit our website for more information about the application process