THE BRAINLY POWER OF PARENTS SCHOLARSHIP
- 30 April 2020
Many students are learning from home, which means parents/guardians are having to serve as teachers. How is your parent/guardian helping you navigate this new world of online learning to make sure your education doesn’t skip a beat? Has your parent/guardian put in extra hours helping you figure out homework questions? What steps are your parents/guardians taking to ensure they can put in a full day’s work while you put in a full day of learning? How has your parent/guardian gone the extra mile to make your home-learning experience a success? We’re looking for a 300-400 word essay.
- High School Student (Age 14-21)
- Home Learning Experience
- Reside in the US
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Register for a free Brainly account if you don’t have one
- Draft a 300-400 word essay based on the application prompt
- Please visit our website for more information about the application process
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.