Taught Masters Overseas Scholarship
Kent Law School offers a limited number of scholarships for overseas fee paying applicants to LLM programmes based at Canterbury. The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
- Applicants for study on a taught LLM programme at the Kent Law School in Canterbury may apply to be considered for an Overseas Scholarships.
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
- Where candidates are rated equivalent in terms of academic excellence, their financial circumstances will (if possible) be taken into account in deciding on an award.
- The number of scholarships to be awarded will be at the discretion of the Law School.
- An applicant should apply for the award of the scholarship as outlined below.
- In order to take up a scholarship, it will be necessary for an applicant to meet all of the conditions specified in their offer of a place on the programme of study.
- Scholarships may not be deferred.
- Applicants who are unsuccessful, or who are unable to take up the offer of a scholarship, may apply for funding in subsequent years.
- Any scholarship offered must be firmly accepted within one month of date of offer.
Two types of scholarship are available. The first will provide tuition fees at the full overseas rate (£12,890 in 2015/16) along with living expenses (equivalent to £13,863 in 2014/15). The second will provide tuition fees at the full overseas rate.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.