Taught Master’s Award for International Students at Swansea University
- £20,000 towards tuition fees
- 29 November 2020
Swansea University celebrates its Centenary on 19 July 2020. As we reach this momentous milestone and celebrate Swansea’s amazing achievements over the past 100 years, we also want to focus on the bright future that lies ahead.
Supporting student success is one of our main goals as a university and School, which is why, as part of our centenary year, the School of Management is offering one fully funded MBA scholarship worth £20,000 for January 2021.
You must have accepted your offer to study on the MBA course at Swansea University, commencing January 2021. In addition:
- You must be fully self-funding your studies
- You must be enrolling onto the Full time MBA programme at Swansea University in January 2021 - you must hold an unconditional offer and have accepted your place to study.
- Students enrolling on to any other programme at Swansea University will not be eligible for this award.
- Students studying for a Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma or Masters by Research will not be eligible for this award.
- The Scholarship will be applied as a discount off tuition fees for the first year of study only; it cannot be combined with any other award.
- Applicants are not eligible to hold other Swansea University awards such as bursaries/ scholarships, or home country sponsorship, however those in receipt of a bursary may apply for a higher value Swansea University scholarship such as the MBA Centenary Scholarship which will replace the automatic bursary.
One fully funded MBA scholarship worth £20,000 for January 2021.
To apply, please create one of the following to answer 'tell us how studying the MBA would add value to you and the communities you are part of' and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- 4-5 minute video (.mp4)
- 4-5 minute podcast (.mp3)
- 1,500 word diary entry (.doc, .pdf or .ppt)
In your submission, you may wish to include points on the following:
- Why you have applied to study an MBA in Swansea.
- What key values you bring to leadership.
- How you intend to make an impact on your organisation, sector and/or community after completing the MBA.
Please include your full name and student number in your submission.
We will consider applications based on:
- Understanding how the programme can impact you
- Reflecting the values of the programme
- Challenging normal business perspectives
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.