The TAQA International Scholarship is awarded to fund the studies of one master’s degree student per year in the field of renewable energy. The scholarship covers both tuition fees and living expenses.
TAQA International Scholarship at Cranfield University
- Tuition fees and living expenses
- 15 April 2022
- Be under the age of 35;
- Be an Egyptian national and residing in Egypt;
- Have a minimum of two years of work experience post-graduation;
- Be planning to pursue their studies at one of the top universities in their discipline of choice;
- Have been accepted at the university and on the programme of interest - applicants must submit an unconditional acceptance letter (with the exception of a funding condition);
- Have an excellent command of language of study;
- Have a good command of the English language;
- Have a genuine financial need;
- Not be a beneficiary of any other partial scholarship or grants (with exception to waivers from the university of choice itself);
- Upon completion of their programme, be committed to return to work in Egypt for a minimum of two years;
- Have clear military service status (for males);
- Being involved with activities in civic, public or international affairs (NGOs, volunteer work etc) will be an advantage.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The full scholarship covers both tuition and living expenses.
The scholarship is administered under the auspices of the Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation. To apply please visit the Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation website.
- The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship application form;
- Copy of letter of acceptance to university of choice;
- Copy of (completed) application form submitted to university of choice;
- An updated CV;
- Two reference letters (academic and professional);
- Military certificate (for males).