The Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for high achieving students from Taiwan to further their studies in UQ’s Faculty of Business, Economics and Law. Challenge yourself academically and develop the skills to thrive in constantly changing and competitive business environments.
Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarships at University of Queensland
- 30 November 2021
UQ Business School
UQ is a research-intensive institution in the top 50 universities world-wide, offering choice and opportunity in undergraduate and postgraduate learning.All Scholarships from UQ Business School
- Citizens of Taiwan, who normally reside in Taiwan and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia. Those studying an English language course in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship for tuition fees.
- Students who have received an offer for a relevant postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ (the opportunity is not open to currently enrolled UQ students, or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange).
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
- $5000 tuition fee scholarship. The final amount awarded to the successful applicants will be at the discretion of the selection committee
- Students will join a prestigious UQ Global Leaders community of high achievers throughout their studies, and simultaneously develop their employability and leadership skills through priority access to exciting opportunities on offer through the Faculty of Business, Economics & Law. Students will also receive exclusive invitations to selected 'invite only' seminars and events throughout their studies. Upon graduation, students will join a global network of outstanding Global Leaders scholarship alumni, and build upon their professional networks at home and abroad.