This award recognises the academic achievements of applicants from India.
The Sydney International Student Award celebrates our diverse and talented community of international students. We want to help motivated applicants to achieve their personal and academic goals, by supporting their study at the University of Sydney.
Recipients will be awarded a University contribution of 20 percent of their tuition fee for the duration of their course.
- be an international student
- be an Indian citizen (dual Australian and New Zealand citizens are not eligible)
- receive admission into a full-time undergraduate coursework, postgraduate coursework, or postgraduate research degree, commencing in 2022.*
- not be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or a permanent resident of Australia
- not have already started a degree at the University of Sydney at the time that you apply for the award. However, you are eligible if you are completing a degree here and are applying for the award with a second degree.
*This award is not available for the Master of Business Administration (MBA), Executive MBA (EMBA), study abroad, executive education programs, or courses offered in distance mode or to students participating in a Law Dual Degree pathway program.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!