Swinburne X CPA Australia international awards in Australia
- $2.500 towards fees + benefits
We’ve teamed up with one of the world’s largest accounting bodies, CPA Australia, to create a scholarship for students who want to become professional accountants, but need a pathway to make it happen. And our Postgraduate Qualifying Program (PQP) can guarantee you entry into the first year of our Master of Professional Accounting (Extended).
Through our partnership with CPA Australia, this scholarship gives you financial assistance towards your PQP fees, plus access to a range of career-boosting opportunities.
This could be for you if:
- you are an international student applying to study our PQP + Master of Professional Accounting (Extended)
- you are an international student applying to study our Master of Professional Accounting (Extended), but don't meet the required academic or English entry requirements.
Swinburne University of Technology
- Be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand. Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible.
- Be an international applicant applying to study our PQP and/or Master of Professional Accounting (Extended) commencing in 2021.
- Not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement from Swinburne.
- A$2500 towards your PQP fees
- free access to CPA Australia’s career and soft skills seminars
- internship opportunities for international students returning home after study
- tours of CPA Australia's Melbourne offices
- waiving of CPA Australia’s A$180 membership application fee.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.