Swinburne is a large and culturally diverse organisation. A desire to innovate and bring about positive change motivates our students and staff. The result is in an institution that grows and evolves each year. Students come first at Swinburne. Our courses are designed with your future in mind. Swinburne offers high-quality teaching, opportunities to engage with industry, state-of-the-art facilities and flexible study options.
Swinburne’s undergraduate programs provide you with the opportunity to deepen your knowledge across a range of study areas, or specialise in one particular area.
High-achieving students who plan to study a bachelor program at Swinburne in 2017 may be eligible for this scholarship. These scholarships are awarded on academic merit.
Students will automatically be assessed for a scholarship when applying for an eligible program at Swinburne. There is no need for a separate application. Note that the number of scholarships is limited.
Eligibility / selection criteria
- You must be eligible for a bachelor program
- You must commence your bachelor program in 2017
- You must accept your scholarship offer within 4 weeks of offer date
- Students who hold a conditional offer must accept their offer immediately after meeting their condition
- You must not be:
- A citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia
- Currently enrolled at Swinburne, unless you are enrolled in ELICOS only
- In receipt of another form of scholarship or reduced fee arrangement
- In receipt of any credit transfers or exemptions
- Standard course progression rules apply. Scholarships will cease for students who do not meet standard course progression requirements
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
Scholarships are valued at up to A$43,000. Please note, scholarship amount will be distributed throughout the duration of your studies and will vary depending on your previous academic results.