Suzanne and Walter Scott Scholars Program is available to all undergraduate students who demonstrated an excellent academic achievement.
Suzanne and Walter Scott Scholars Program
- $25,000 per year in tuition fees, up to four years
University of Notre Dame
No matter where you live or what your schedule, you can develop or refine key interpersonal and business skills online with the same experts who teach at Notre Dame’s top-ranked Mendoza College of Business. Notre Dame offers six professional development certificate programs that make you a more effective communicator, manager and leader – distinguishing you in any industry! All Scholarships from University of Notre Dame
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Commitment to service
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Open to students from any college or major
- Full-time undergraduate enrollment.
- Maintenance of a 3.6 cumulative grade point average. If a scholar’s cumulative GPA falls below this requirement at the conclusion of their second semester of freshman year, or at the conclusion of any semester thereafter, they will be placed on scholarship probation and retain the scholarship for the next semester. They will then have the opportunity to reestablish a cumulative GPA over 3.6. If for two consecutive semesters they have a cumulative average below 3.6, the scholarship will be revoked for the following semester. Scott Scholars will regain the scholarship if their cumulative average returns to 3.6 or higher.
- Maintenance of good academic and disciplinary standing. If a scholar is subject to academic or disciplinary probation or dismissal, they will automatically lose their scholarship and status as a scholar and will not be reconsidered.
- University merit scholarship consideration is given for a maximum of eight semesters (ten semesters for the five-year Architecture program). Scholarship eligibility is not extended to account for any semester(s) the scholar did not meet scholarship requirements.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
- An annual award of $25,000 toward the cost of tuition for up to four years of undergraduate study, for a total of $100,000. This award is independent of any financial aid that a scholar may qualify for and receive.
- Mandatory participation in a funded one-week Outward Bound Wilderness Leadership Canoe Expedition in the Boundary Waters in Minnesota.
- An enrichment fund of $12,000, minus the cost of Outward Bound, that can be used for self-designed enrichment projects approved by the Notre Dame Scholars’ Program, including study abroad and/or unpaid service, research, internships, or creative endeavors related to their area of study.