SUTD Kewalram Chanrai Group international awards in Singapore
- S$30,000 p.a.
Through the generosity of the Kewalram Chanrai Group, this Scholarship is available to full-time female undergraduates pursuing their studies at SUTD. The objective is to promote meritocratic access to education and provide opportunities to female students, particularly those with financial need.
Singapore University of Technology and Design
The Scholarship is open to female International Students who:
- are full-time students enrolled in their first year of study in one of the following programmes
SUTD Honours and Research Programme (SHARP);
SUTD-Duke-NUS Special Track; and
SUTD Technology Entrepreneurship Programme (STEP);
- have good academic standing;
- demonstrated financial need;
- possess leadership potential, creative thinking, passion, entrepreneurial outlook, pioneering spirit, integrity and moral character;
- are active in Fifth Row (co-curricular activities) and community involvement.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- The Scholarship is valued at S$30,000 per academic year and is tenable up to four years, subject to good academic standing and other terms. The quantum will be used towards the annual subsidised tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Successful recipients may be granted internship and/or career opportunities with the Donor and/or its designated companies.
- No bond is required under the terms of this Scholarship.
- The recipient must take up the Tuition Grant Scheme (TGS) from the Singapore Government to enjoy subsidised fees. Under the TGS, non-Singaporeans will be obligated to work in Singapore for a minimum period of three years upon graduation.
- Application for the scholarship is made at the same time as application for admission to SUTD.
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified in due course.
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of competition among eligible applicants.
- SUTD reserves the right not to award any scholarship if there are no candidates of sufficient merit. The decision of the selection committee is final. Enquiries or disputes surrounding its decisions will not be entertained.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.