As part of our social accountability and our mission towards a sustainable world, we are providing a sustainability scholarship for emerging leaders from low and middle income countries to come to Ireland to study in our Master of Science in Public Health at the University of Limerick.
Sustainability Leader Scholarship University Of Limerick
- Funding towards tuition fees and living expenses.
- 1 March 2022
A scholarship candidate should be both a national and a resident of one of the low and middle income countries (link) at the time of the application. This scholarship is only relevant to candidates who apply and receive an offer from the UL MSc in Public Health full-time programme.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
- Full tuition fee paid.
- A contribution towards living expenses
- You must make an application to the MSc in Public Health full-time programme before the 1st March 2022.
- All eligible candidates will automatically receive a link for the online scholarship application form to be completed before the 15 March 2022.
- Applicants informed of the outcome of their scholarship application by 31 March 2022.
- Candidates must arrive in Limerick before 1 August 2022.