SuperMoney’s Financial Literacy Scholarship
- Bachelor, Course, Master
- 31 December 2019
SuperMoney's mission is to help everyone reach their financial goals. Founded in 2019, SuperMoney's Financial Literacy Scholarship seeks to celebrate students who share our same mission. Our scholarship program awards $2,500 a year to a student who wants to help Americans improve their financial wellness through continued education.
To qualify students must:
- Be enrolled full-time in high school as a senior or be a part-time or full-time student in a college, graduate school, trade school, or coding bootcamp.
- Have an overall average GPA of at least 3.0.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Upload an unofficial transcript or an enrollment verification document.
- Submit a 400- to 600-word essay on the prompt specified on our website.
- Deadline is December 31, 2019
- The winner will be announced on February 15, 2020
Winning applicant will receive $2,500 for the upcoming school year.
To apply for the scholarship, submit a 400- to 600-word essay on the following prompt about financial literacy on our page.
At SuperMoney, we strive to help people make better financial decisions. We do that by providing free comparison tools, honest reviews, and financial literacy advice to millions of consumers. What financial topic or statistic motivates you to help the average American improve their financial health? How did you become passionate about the issue? How will you use your college education to help Americans improve their financial well-being?
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.