StuNed programme for Indonesian Students in the Netherlands
- € 16,800
- 30 April 2020
StuNed or 'Studeren in Nederland' is a scholarship programme that is an integral part of the bilateral cooperation between the Governments of the Netherlands and Indonesia. The main objectives of StuNed are to strengthen the human resources in Indonesian organisations and the bilateral relations between the Netherlands and Indonesia at the same time. StuNed started in 2000 and has entered its 4th phase in 2010. On average more than 200 Indonesian students per year are granted a StuNed scholarship. The programme is implemented by Nuffic Neso Indonesia on behalf of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Indonesia.
- You have to be an Indonesian citizen, proven by a photocopy of an ID card or passport.
- You have a minimum education is S1 / D4 and can show proof of academic achievement (GPA min 3.00). This needs to be proven by transcripts and diplomas that are legalized with the date and year of graduation listed therein.
- You have to be accepted in one of the master's programs of Maastricht University and provide a Letter of Acceptance (letter of acceptance/admission letter) clearly stating the name of the study program, the chosen start and end date and total tuition fees.
- In case you are an employee in Indonesia, employees must get approval from the institution as evidenced by the official statement of the institution leader on the stamp stating that his staff is permitted to study in the Netherlands. This statement is written on the StuNed form.
- You have to have good English language skills as evidenced by the results of a TOEFL Internet-Based Test (IBT) with a minimum score of 90, or a minimum IELTS of 6.5. The validity of the TOEFL / IELTS test results is a maximum of 2 years from the date of the test. Applicants who complete their study in an English-speaking country or graduate from an international program are exempt from TOEFL or IELTS, graduating a maximum of 2 years before the StuNed scholarship deadline.
- There is no age limit to receive the StuNed scholarship.
Please visit the website for an overview of the amount of the StuNed Scholarship Programme 2020-2021. Within the amount the following items are mentioned on the website:
- Living expenses
- Health & Liability insurance
- Visa application costs
- Tuition fees
- International Travel Expenses
- The one-time personal allowance for settling in
- One-time study materials allowance
- Register for one of the Master’s programmes at Maastricht University. For further details on how to register for a Master’s programme at UM, please see your prospective programme’s webpage. Once you have submitted your application via Studielink, you will receive a student ID number for Maastricht University.
- Register for the StuNed Scholarship Programme through the registration link on the website of the Neso Office of Indonesia.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.