This scholarship programme offers you the opportunity to continue your education in Germany with a postgraduate or continuing course of study in the field of music. The scholarships also promote the exchange of experience and networking amongst colleagues.
Study Scholarships - Postgraduate Studies in the Field of Music
- EUR 861 per month
DAADAll Scholarships from DAAD
You can apply if you have gained a first university degree in the field of Music at the latest by the time you commence your scholarship-supported study programme; if this is not possible, you should have at least exhausted all the training options available for your instrument in your country of origin.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
- A monthly payment of 861 euros
- Travel allowance
- One-off study allowance
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family.
- In the case of a disability or chronic illness: subsidy for additional costs which result from the disability or chronic illness and are not covered by other funding providers.
The deadline is different for each country. For more information, please check the official website.