Study Abroad funding for International Students at Ulster University
- 10% tuition fee discount.
The Study Abroad Scholarship is open to all international students who have previously studied at Ulster University as an exchange or study abroad student, and who wish to continue their studies on one of our Master’s programmes.
- You must be classified as an international student paying the international tuition fee rate to qualify for this award.
- You must also hold an offer for a full-time, postgraduate programme delivered on one of our campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee), commencing in September 2020 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
- Students applying to part-time or eLearning programmes, or to programmes delivered at our branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award.
- Please note you are only eligible for one discount or scholarship.
How to Apply: You don’t need to apply for this award – all eligible students are awarded it automatically. Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the cover letter, CV and academic transcript/s. Admission Requirements: To study at the University, applicants will need to meet the academic entrance requirements for their course. Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Ulster University
You don’t need to apply for this award – all eligible students are awarded it automatically.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.