- Master, Bachelor, Phd
- Two scholarship of $1000 and $2000 respectively
- November 30, 2019
We got you covered!
StuDocu will help you pay for your studies.
With no lengthy essay requirements or minimum GPA, the application process takes less than 15 minutes to complete.
- Be 16 years or older
- Be a permanent legal U.S. resident
- Be enrolled in a school listed on the U.S. Department of Education website
- Briefly describe in 200-300 words how the StuDocu Scholarship will empower them
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
- First place is $2000 paid directly to their accredited college or university for tuition for the semester following their win
- Second place is $1000 paid directly to their accredited college or university for tuition for the semester following their win
- Go to https://www.studocu.com/en-us/scholarship
- Create a free StuDocu account and apply
- Tell us in 200-300 words why you should be chosen for the scholarship
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.