Strom & Associates Annual Military Scholarship 2020
- Master, Bachelor
- 15 July 2020
We wish to thank the veterans of the United States Armed Forces and your immediate family members for your faithful service to our country. To assist in your transition back to civilian life we are offering a $1,000 scholarship to be used at the vocational or trade school, 2 or 4 year university, or graduate school of your choosing.
Strom & Associates
This scholarship is open to military veterans of the United States Armed Forces and immediate family members (parents, children) who will be enrolled in fall 2020 in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate). Trade or vocational programs will also qualify.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The decision of the committee is final. The winner will be notified via email or phone by August 15, 2020. The funds will be disbursed directly to the college or university to be used for tuition only. The winning essay may be published at stromlawyers.com.
Our scholarship recipient will also be asked to submit a current photo to be published in an announcement to recognize this year’s winner on our website.
- The applicant must complete the online form which appears below by July 15, 2020. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered.
- The applicant must give full rights for the use of the essay to the Strom Law Offices for any advertising or promotional purposes.
- The winner must provide proof of military service or if a family member, proof of the relationship to the veteran and proof of his/her service. The military member must have been discharged honorably.
- The winner must provide proof of full-time enrollment.
- The winner consents to the use of his/her picture and other basic information on the winner page of the Stromlawyers website.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.