Stirling Postgraduate Bangladesh Scholarships in UK
We have a long history of supporting international students to become global citizens and forge successful careers around the world.
This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver and is open to full time, on-campus, self-funding applicants who are either Bangladeshi nationals or are living in Bangladesh at the point of application, and are classed as overseas students for tuition fee purposes
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2021 or January 2022.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be an Bangladeshi national or living in Bangladesh at the point of application.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other Stirling scholarship or award. If offered more than one University of Stirling award then the highest value award will be applied.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver.
Students will automatically be identified as part as the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.