STEMM Undergraduate merit awards for Cambodian Students in Australia
- Bachelor, Master
- 5 June 2020
This scholarship is open for Cambodian commencing international students undertaking a select undergraduate degree at RMIT’s College of Science, Engineering and Health, this scholarship can provide financial assistance towards first year of study
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of Cambodia
- apply from Cambodia
- not an existing RMIT student
- Enrol for Semester 2 2020 in a bachelor’s degree offered by one of the following RMIT School:
- applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- applicants must submit an application for this scholarship
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The total value of the scholarship is AU$5,000, one-off payment to be paid after census date.
- Select an eligible program
- Submit an application to study at RMIT
- Receive an offer letter to study at RMIT in Semester 2, 2020
- Submit an application form for this scholarship
Terms and conditions
- This scholarships is only available to non-existing RMIT student.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship
- If you have been offered a RMIT pathway program, this scholarship will apply when you articulate into the eligible program.
- Applicants with ELICOS packaged offer are not eligible.
- This scholarship is only available for programs offered by the College of Science Engineering and Health.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in Semester 2 2020.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit and personal statement.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
- The scholarships will be offered on a rolling basis until exhausted
For full terms and conditions please visit our webpage about the terms and conditions of the international scholarships.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.