STEMM merit awards for Southeast Asian Students at RMIT University
- 31 May 2021
This scholarship is open for commencing international students from Southeast Asia region undertaking a select degree at RMIT’s College of Science, Engineering and Health, this scholarship can provide financial assistance towards first year of study.
- Be a citizen of Indonesia, Thailand, Phillipines, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos or Brunei
- Apply from Indonesia, Thailand, Phillipines, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos or Brunei
- Achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualification
- Not an existing RMIT student
- Enrol for either Semester 1 (deadline 31 January 2021) or 2 (deadline 31 May 2021) 2021 in an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or masters by coursework offered by one of the following RMIT School:
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Applicants must submit an application for this scholarship
The total value of the scholarship is AU$10,000, one-off payment to be paid after the first census date.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.