STEMM merit awards for Southeast Asian Students at RMIT University
- 31 May 2021
This scholarship is open for commencing international students from Southeast Asia region undertaking a select degree at RMIT’s College of Science, Engineering and Health, this scholarship can provide financial assistance towards first year of study.
- Be a citizen of Indonesia, Thailand, Phillipines, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos or Brunei
- Apply from Indonesia, Thailand, Phillipines, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos or Brunei
- Achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualification
- Not an existing RMIT student
- Enrol for either Semester 1 (deadline 31 January 2021) or 2 (deadline 31 May 2021) 2021 in an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or masters by coursework offered by one of the following RMIT School:
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Applicants must submit an application for this scholarship
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The total value of the scholarship is AU$10,000, one-off payment to be paid after the first census date.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.