This scholarship is open for commencing international students from Southeast Asia region undertaking a select degree at RMIT STEM College, providing financial assistance towards first year of study.
STEM Scholarships for Southeast Asian Students at RMIT University
- Bachelor, Master
- 31 May 2021
Founded by Francis Ormond in 1887, RMIT began as a night school offering classes in art, science, and technology, in response to the industrial revolution in Australia.All Scholarships from RMIT University
- be a citizen of Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos or Brunei
- apply from Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos or Brunei
- achieve an overall 70% average or equivalent in your last completed qualification
- not be an existing RMIT student
- enrol for Semester 2 2021 in an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or masters by coursework offered by one of the following RMIT School:
- Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Computing Technologies
- applicants with a conditional offer need to meet the conditions of their offer
- applicants must submit an application for this scholarship.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The total value of the scholarship is AU$10,000, one-off payment to be paid after the first census date.
- Select an eligible program
- Submit an application to study at RMIT
- Receive an offer letter to study at RMIT in 2021
- Submit an application form for this scholarship