STEM Leadership program
- 27 February 2017
The Zuckerman Postdoctoral Scholars Program attracts high-achieving postdoctoral scholars from premier universities in the United States to do research at one of four Israeli universities. Once they complete their research, many Zuckerman postdocs are expected to accept faculty positions at top North American universities, weaving a network of academic collaboration and goodwill that will greatly benefit US-Israeli scientific cooperation.
- Candidates may apply to more than one university.
- Candidates must be citizens of the United States or Canada, or have a documented status that allows them to study and work in the US.
- Candidates are requested to write a short letter of intent declaring their plans to return to the United States or Canada and compete for a university position there.
- Candidates must hold a Ph.D. degree from a premier university, or if still studying for a Ph.D., must submit their Ph.D. thesis before October 1, 2017.
- Candidates must submit written consent from a potential supervisor at the universities where they are applying along with their application.
- Candidates who began their postdoctoral training at the host institution after October 1, 2016, or who will arrive to begin their training no later than October 1, 2017, may still apply for the upcoming deadline.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Zuckerman Postdoctoral Scholarships are for up to two years. Zuckerman Postdoctoral Scholars receive a stipend of $50,000 per academic year for up to two years, with $36,000 each year for living expenses and $14,000 each year for research ($10,000) and travel ($4,000) expenses.Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.