We are pleased to announce the launch of our new Vice Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship, worth £3,000 for each year of your degree programme whilst you study at St Mary’s University (a maximum of three years for an undergraduate degree, whilst additional funding for one year may be available if you progress to a PGCE programme).
St Mary’s University Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence funding for UK and EU Students in UK
St Mary's University, Twickenham
St Mary's University, Twickenham is a public university in Strawberry Hill, Twickenham, in South West London.All Scholarships from St Mary's University, Twickenham
To be eligible to apply, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Have a household income of £25,000 per annum or less;
- Are classified as ‘Home’ or ‘EU’ for fee status purposes;
- Achieve at least ABB from three A Levels or equivalent; and
- Have a place on a full-time undergraduate or full-time PGCE programme starting in September 2020.
If you would like to be considered for a Vice Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship please complete our online application form including a statement of no more than 500 words outlining how these funds will be used to support and enhance your studies, and any plans you may have to engage with and enhance St Mary’s community.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Please note that a final offer of a Vice Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship will be subject to you:
- accepting St Mary’s University as your first choice institution;
- enrolling on to an undergraduate degree (or PGCE programme) in September 2020;
- providing proof of household income from Student Finance company; and
- achieving the minimum eligibility grades when your results are released.
You should also note that to continue receiving the scholarship award annually (maximum of three years for an undergraduate programme) you must obtain an average grade of 60% or above each year. Additionally, St Mary’s reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship award at any time should you behave in a manner that brings you, or St Mary’s into disrepute; or you are subject to any academic or non-academic misconduct procedures; or you have outstanding monies owed to the University.