Spirit of Giving Scholarship
- Bachelor, Course
Each year Wine Country Gift Baskets awards annual scholarships to three well-deserving students displaying the spirit of giving. The Wine Country Gift Baskets Spirit of Giving Scholarship is our way of encouraging acts of kindness, service and giving so they remain an important part of our future.
We are happy to award a scholarship of $1,000 to three winners
High school seniors and current college students planning to attend college or another form of post-secondary education for the full school year following the submission period are eligible to apply. Eligible institutions include but are not limited to four-year universities, community colleges, institutes of technology and accredited credential or certificate programs.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Planning to attend school in the following school year at an institution within the US.
- Not an employee or family member of Wine Country Gift Baskets or Houdini Inc.
- Not a previous winner of this scholarship.
Wine Country Gift Baskets grants educational awards each year. Winners of the prize will receive a $1000 fund.
Applicants are required to submit all of the following:
- Proof of enrollment for the upcoming school year. Incoming freshmen can provide a copy of the acceptance letter and a supporting document showing they have started a relationship with the school.
- Submission essay 500-750 words on one of the following topics:
- How have you advanced the spirit of giving in your community or abroad either through service or in giving?
- How has the spirit of giving affected you personally?
- How will your college or post-secondary education allow you to be of service to others or give to others?
Submit your application by emailing us (please find our email address on the website). Please attach documents that meet the above requirements in .doc, .docx or .pdf format and add Scholarship or Spirit of Giving to your subject line.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.