The Spectral Instrumentation Development for Remote Observations Scholarships is offered to PhD students.
Spectral Instrumentation Development for Remote Observations Scholarships
- 12 November 2023
University of Southern Queensland
The University of Southern Queensland is a medium-sized, regional university based in Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia, with three university campuses at Toowoomba, Springfield and Ipswich.All Scholarships from University of Southern Queensland
To be eligible applicants must:
- Have completed a Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours, or equivalent level;
- Have applied to, or be currently enrolled in the PhD at UniSQ;
- Not be receiving equivalent support providing a benefit greater than 75% of the student’s stipend rate;
- Commence or continue the PhD
- Your energy and initiative, combined with your interest regarding experimental aerospace engineering, will be vital to your success in this role.
In addition, you will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours or Second Class Honours (Division A) at an Australian University or equivalent in aerospace engineering, mechanical engineer- ing, mechatronic engineering, computer engineering or
- A Master’s degree at an Australian University or equivalent (containing a significant research component) with a GPA of at least 5.5 on a 7-point scale
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Stipend of AUD $32,000 per annum;
Application must be made via the UniSQ Scholarships Online Application Management System.
If you require assistance in completing your application please download the Scholarship Online Application Manual.
In order to apply, you will need digital versions of the below:
A Preliminary Research Thesis Topic Proposal (DOTX 153KB), that has been completed in consultation with Dr. Fabian Zander;
Education qualifications (testamur and academic transcripts for all undergraduate and postgraduate awards);
A list of your research presentations and/or publications (if any).