Speakers Hunter Creative Writing Scholarships in USA
- Bachelor, Master
- Up to $3.000
- 10 January 2021
We at Speakers Hunter are always in search of unpolished talent and this is where the idea of creative scholarship emerged.
The contest involves writing up an essay or what we might call an argumentative document on different topics. If you are already fluent in English, then this might be the best opportunity to cash it out.
Right after you are done with submitting the content, we’d announce the top 3 positions as per our criteria.
- You must be an active student of the University or College. Graduates are not allowed to take part in the competition.
- A minimum CGPA of 3.0 is necessary to be able to participate in the competition.
- Being fluent in English is another important aspect of the contest. We won’t be accepting the content in any other language.
- You must be technical enough to know different speaker types, how they work, and how can one connect it to different devices.
The 1st position would grab $3000, while the 2nd and 3rd position would take away $2000 and $1000 respectively.
You have to submit an argumentative essay of around 4000 words on the topics we’ve chosen for you as follows:
- Why are speakers important to deliver your voice across the hall?
- How is a Speaker Made?
- The Best Speakers One can get for Personal Vehicle in 2020.
These are some of the topics that you have to write on. Keep in mind that you have to choose only one topic and write on it accordingly.
How to submit your essay:
Email us your essay at the following address: email@example.com
The document format must be in .docx or .docs form.
Make sure that you write all your credentials such as your name and the University you are enrolled in the body part of the email.
After submitting the content, you’d be informed with an email notification that whether your essay is accepted for the competition or not.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.