Southeast Asian funding for International Students at University of Southern Queensland in Australia
- AUD3000 per year
- 17 July 2020
n 2020, the University of Southern Queensland (USQ) will offer scholarships to new international students studying on-campus from Southeast Asia. Applicants must meet the academic and English requirements for a USQ degree program for which they apply.
Students in all areas of award programs, undergraduate and postgraduate are welcome to apply.
University of Southern QueenslandAll Scholarships from University of Southern Queensland
- be an International student who is a citizen of Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam.
- be a full-time student
- be an on-campus student
- not be a sponsored student
- be a commencing student (i.e. be new to USQ)
- receive an offer to study for Semester 1 or 2, 2020 in a degree program offered by the University of Southern Queensland
- meet the Academic and English requirements for a USQ degree program for which they apply
- achieve at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.5 to retain the scholarship.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Each scholarship will have a maximum value of AUD3000 per year over a maximum of a 3 year period in the form of a fee offset paid directly into the student’s USQ account to offset the tuition fees for that semester.
The scholarship will be paid to students at the beginning of each semester over a maximum of 6 semesters at AUD1500 per semester where the student is studying a full-time load and meets the requirements of this scholarship.
- complete an International Application Form and be provided an Offer Letter by the closing date (Applicants must allow processing time for Visa and application assessment where appropriate)
- submit your admissions application through a USQ approved education agent.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.