South East Asia Scholarships at La Trobe University
- Master, Bachelor
- Up to 30% reduction in course fees
- 31 December 2020
Do you have an excellent academic record?
La Trobe University values academic excellence. If you are a high achieving International student and thinking about applying for undergraduate or postgraduate study, your application will be assessed for eligibility to receive a scholarship for the duration of your intended studies at La Trobe University.
The La Trobe South East Asia Scholarship is a scholarship available to cover tuition fees for high achieving International students accepted into our undergraduate and postgraduate programs. This scholarship is worth between 20% to 30% reduction on annual tuition fees for the duration of your studies.
La Trobe University
- Be a citizen of Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines or Vietnam.
- Be a new international students applying for Semester 2, Term 4, 5, 6 (2020) and Semester 1, 2 and Summer 1 (2021).
- Be a full-fee paying student (Non-sponsored).
- Apply to a program in the LTIS List of eligible courses.
Up to 30% reduction in course fees, dependant on your WAM score (overview available in link)
Applicants will be automatically considered for the scholarship after submitting an application for an LTIS List of eligible course.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.