The School of Engineering and Digital Arts at the University of Kent offers a Sobhy Scholarship each year to overseas fee paying students.
- Open to overseas, self-funded students only.
- Applicants must hold an unconditional offer for one of the following courses by the deadline below,
* MSc in Broadband & Mobile Communication Networks * MSc in Information Security & Biometrics * MSc in Embedded Systems & Instrumentation * MSc in Engineering with Finance * MSc in Advanced Electronic Systems Engineering * MSc in Wireless Communications & Signal Processing * MSc in Mobile Application Design.
- The award may not be combined with any other funding.
- The School of Engineering and Digital Arts reserves the right not to allocate this award to any individual applicant it considers ineligible.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The first 10 overseas fee-paying applicants to the courses below, who meet all conditions of offer by the deadline, will be awarded a £2000 tuition fee reduction.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.