SMU Kewalram Chanrai Group Endowed funding for International Students in Singapore
- $30,000 per annum
The Kewalram Chanrai Group Endowed Scholarship is available to first-year full-time undergraduates of foreign nationalities pursuing any degree programme at Singapore Management University.
The Scholarship is aimed at motivating the students to achieve greater heights of excellence.
Singapore Management University
- Full-time first year undergraduates of foreign nationalities in any degree programme
- Preference for candidates from developing countries including but not limited to countries in which Kewalram Chanrai Group operates, such as Africa, the Indian Subcontinent, South America, Southeast Asia, and China
- Special consideration will be given to female candidates of suitable calibre from developing countries so as to encourage them to pursue a university education and to succeed in their lives
- Good academic achievements
- Demonstrated leadership skills or potential and good moral character
- Active CCAs and community involvement
- Keen sectoral interest in textiles, automotives, agriculture, commodities, international trade, IT and real estate
- Evidence of financial need
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
- Tenable for up to 4 years of the recipient’s academic studies, subject to outstanding academic performance
- Valued up to $30,000 per annum
- The scholarships will offer financial support towards the recipients' tuition fees and/or study-related expenses, such as the purchase of a notebook computer which the recipients may keep upon successful completion of their studies, purchase of textbooks, participation in Business Study Mission and/or International Student Exchange Programme with SMU partner universities.
Apply via applicant’s Self Service (after submitting an online admission application).
If you would like to be considered for this scholarship, please indicate your interest in the Scholarship section of the online application form for admission. There is no separate scholarship application form.
Special consideration for this scholarship will be given to applicants with demonstrated financial needs. Applicants must also submit a separate financial aid application. This can be done via Applicant’s Self Service, after submitting the online application for admission. The financial aid application will open from 2 January to 31 May 2020 for prospective applicants applying for Academic Year 2020-21.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.